The Institute works with a broad range of stakeholders to deliver initiatives and programs that reduce the impact of cancer on our community. Our key partners include:
- The Minister for Health, the Ministry of Health, other Pillar organisations, Shared Services, Statewide Health Services and the Australian Government.
- Local Health Districts and Specialty Networks.
- The cancer research community.
- Primary health care, including general practitioners and practice nurses.
- Community and consumer organisations.
- Aboriginal controlled community health organisations.
- Multicultural health services.
The Cancer Institute NSW will work closely with these stakeholders in the planning and delivery of prevention, screening and cancer related programs and services outlined in the NSW Cancer Plan.