Now in its third year, the Patient Experience Symposium brings together clinicians, consumers and managers from across Australia with the aim of improving patient experience. The theme of the 2017 symposium is “Communication and Connecting People”.
Keynote speakers include:
- Jason A. Wolf, President, The Beryl Institute (USA), which founded the annual International Patient Experience Week.
- Tim Blake, Engaged Patient and Carer and Managing Director, Semantic Consulting.
Get involved and follow all the action on Twitter with the event hashtag #PEXS2017 for key learnings and takeaways shared over the two days.
Registrations are now open; the cost of attending the Symposium is $140 for two days. The symposium
reached maximum capacity in 2016, so get in quick to reserve your spot at this exciting event!
A full program will be available shortly.
The symposium is a proud partnership between:
- NSW Agency for Clinical Innovation (ACI)
- Clinical Excellence Commission (CEC)
- Health Education and Training Institute (HETI)
- Bureau of Health Information (BHI)
- Cancer Institute NSW (CINSW)
- eHealth NSW
- Mental Health Branch and Health and Social Policy Branch of the NSW Ministry of Health
- Health Consumers NSW,
Register for the event here or visit the event site
Please note: Events publicised on this website align to the goals and objectives of the NSW Cancer Plan, are evidence-based, not-for profit and are conducted by:
- Professional colleges
- Cancer councils
- State-based, national and international cancer control organisations and agencies.
- Cancer or health services
- Government organisations
- Academic institutions.
The Cancer Institute NSW will consider events that meet this criteria on a case-by-case basis, and will not support activities or groups that do not comply with strict evidence-based principles.