The 5th annual Sydney Catalyst Postgraduate and Early Career Researcher Symposium will enable participants to:
- Network and establish collaborations with Sydney Catalyst members from at least 20 member groups.
- Learn about translational research across the full translational continuum from T1-T3.
- Gain feedback and advice from leading Sydney Catalyst members and other students and early career researchers in a friendly atmosphere.
The 2017 Symposium is being designed with collaboration and networking in mind. The day will start with a relaxed morning tea, with plenty of time to meet and talk with other participants from within and outside your area of expertise.
The program, being developed by Sydney Catalyst's multi-institutional working group, will include a keynote presentation, a range of abstract presentations by participants, along with a selection of Three Minute Pet Project Presentations.
Call for abstracts: If you are interested in presenting a brief oral paper about your own research, please submit a short abstract (max. 200 words) with your registration form.
Register for the event here
Please note: Events publicised on this website align to the goals and objectives of the NSW Cancer Plan, are evidence-based, not-for profit and are conducted by:
- Professional colleges
- Cancer councils
- State-based, national and international cancer control organisations and agencies.
- Cancer or health services
- Government organisations
- Academic institutions.
The Cancer Institute NSW will consider events that meet this criteria on a case-by-case basis, and will not support activities or groups that do not comply with strict evidence-based principles.