Annual Report 2010-11
The Cancer Institute NSW Annual Report 2011 summarises our achievements and performance against the goals, objectives and measures of the NSW Cancer Plan 2011–15. It also includes detailed financial results, as well as information about our plans for the coming years.
Highlights for 2010-11 include:
- We produced the NSW Cancer Plan 2011-15.
- We launched iCanQuit, a new website helping smokers help themselves to quit.
- We funded new Translational Cancer Research Centres.
- We aired a new skin cancer awareness campaign.
- We created a system to send Pap test reminders to GPs in NSW.
- We held a forum for Aboriginal peoples to help us develop new programs.
- We ran workshops to ensure women from Chinese, Vietnamese and Arabic backgrounds receive important messages aboutregular breast and cervical screening.